Sunday, April 4, 2010

George Kavassilas & The Grand Deception

I love this man! I can't believe I just discovered this series of videos.  Everything I have been studying for 30 or more years now came together tonight in a cohesive explanation of our current reality.  I had so many AHA moments I lost count.  Many times it triggered things my Elder Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha has said that I knew was truth but had no understanding of what it looked like.  The universe(s) she sees and knows this man clarified for me in a profound way because he explains these high concepts in a  meat and potato style.

I am sharing this Part 1 - 5 of 6 of his "Our Journey & the Grand Deception" series because it is here..right where I stopped to start writing this blog where he shares his absolute adoration and respect for his hero "Ela" or Ana Ela as Grandmother calls her which is adding that extra respect as a high being or Earth Mother or the Divine Mother as George calls her.  So courageous and nurturing and endduring of so much disrespect and abuse.

Well for those of you who have not seen this series...I will let him speak for himself.