Saturday, August 1, 2015

This Blog's New Purpose & Focus

I stopped writing this 'Metaphysical' Blog years ago but never wanted to let it go. Earlier this year I posted some of the articles I was writing for my Irish client TheWildGeese.Com's site (now .Irish) just to keep it alive, for myself at least.   As I am now writing a book of strategy on how to remember who we were/are and our purpose or mission here on the Mother at this time of Human history, I've come back to this old blog to share bits and bytes as I go.

The more I work on this book the faster events in the form of confirmations regarding it's purpose manifest in my daily life and this is a better place to lay those out in support of the book.   There are many of us becoming the new experts as we are actually experiencing not just studying someone else's experiences regarding our own personal awakening.

But first this little blogsite requires some maintenance...