Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is the Observer Turning My Head?

2012 is widely recognized as being the time of the awakening when our conscious and sub-conscious minds merge to bring us back to our original source of operation called full consciousness. I have heard from some  sources that this combined with the simultaneous opening of all our 14 chakras will have the effect of a 24 hour LSD or other mind altering experience.  I believe it is already happening as we are moving quickly toward this transition, which is why we need to start focusing on deprogramming our minds and re-wiring our brains, and fast.

Personally, I, like many, have had a strong intuitive side as long as I can remember, nothing like a medium, but maybe if I had of spent more time developing it I could have been one. This awakening though is much more serious and intense. It doesn't matter what level of consciousness we are now operating on or how much we pay attention to our intuition ....this is supposed to happen to us all.

As for me I have definitely noticed that my intuition has increased in frequency and immediacy.

A couple of times a day now I have unconscious head turning responses to unimportant events.  My head would turn and my eyes would fall on an object that pertains to something i heard on tv or after asking myself where something is in someone's else's house and after my head has turned ..find it.  Synchronicity in all forms is happening with more frequency.  The things that I used to catch once in a while are now happening in greater frequency, for me at least, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed it?

I am trying to spend more time in silence to stay in the now and present time, catching my thoughts, shifting my perspective on every negative event and thought and therefore controlling my mind. The more we do that the more we operate from the quantum field or "the observer" instead of a programmed computer in our heads. I think this is what is happening to me..the observer is taking over more and more and catching stuff I would have missed before because my mind was occupied by some unimportant trivia or worry. It is literally turning my head!